A bank transaction represents a wire transaction from your account to a bank recipient, all the created transactions must be first authorized via API before they are executed.
Bank transactions can have the following status:
- 🗒 draft: The transaction only exists in Cardda and not in the bank records
- enqueued: The transaction has been queued in the bank account
- dequeued: The transaction has been removed from the bank queue
- preauthorized: The transaction was successfully preauthorized but must now be authorized.
- declined: Your bank declined the transaction
- approved: The transaction was successfully approved and completed by your bank
- 🔑 payroll_authorized: The payroll associated to this transactions has been authorized
Bank transactions can also have the following transitions, representing the status in which the transaction is moving towards on the bank:
- ➡️ enqueue: Cardda received your enqueue request and its going to be queued soon
- ⬅️ dequeue: Cardda received your dequeue request and its going to be dequeued soon
- preauthorize: Cardda received your preauthorize request and its going to be executed soon
- 💹 authorize: Cardda received your authorization request and its going to be executed soon
- remove: Cardda received your removal request and it's payroll is going to be removed soon
- ⭕ null: The transaction is not currently moving between status